Here is the essential if you want to make your food for your fish. This bag contains everything needed to improve the health and color of your fish. Each sachet contains spirulina, astaxanthin, ß-glucan 1-3 and 1-9, ascorbic acid, probiotics and vitamins.
ALWAYS take fresh produce. NEVER take frozen products. Almost all frozen products contain sodium tripolyphosphate and there is no obligation to write it on the packaging.
- 440 grams of squid (prefer the cone and check that it is really empty)
- 440 grams of white fish (cod, sole, haddock or other marine white fish)
- 440 grams raw shrimp without the shell
- 440 grams of scallop
- 440 grams skinless salmon
- Dried seaweed
- Phytoplankton or reverse osmosis water
- Or any other seafood.
- 1 tablespoon of additive.
In a blender, grind all the ingredients well to obtain the desired texture. If necessary add liquid. Proportioned in bags provided for freezing the desired amount of mixture.